If you’re a third or fourth year medical student, you know the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) process is coming up soon. As part of your application, they require a photo that meets certain technical specifications. That’s easy the easy part, and photo can be saved in that format. The image is small, but it’s one of your first impressions with the folks who will decide if you get an interview with your first or second choice programs. Does your selfie, or the $25 photo that your school took for you showcase your personality and professionalism? If not, you might want to consider a headshot from a professional headshot photographer.
$200 session +
one professionally edited photo + one photo in ERAS format
- You’re a busy medical student, but let’s take 30 minutes to capture that professional image
- I’ll provide some easy expression coaching, for a confident and approachable look
- We’ll occasionally look at images during the session, to give you feedback on your expression
- We will choose the best image together at the end of the session
- Additional images available for $195 each, so if you would like a different look for LinkedIn or other professional needs, you’re not limited to just one
I can’t provide any guarantees for getting your first choice residency program, but I want you to have the best chance possible with a professional headshot.
Book it now!